Shaved 'Alessandria' felt hat with leather hatband (2 cm) and unlined interior, medium brim (6,5 cm)
- From the Borsalino classic collection, this hat showcases the Alessandria manufacturer’s style and craftsmanship, striking a perfect balance between tradition and innovation
- Borsalino medium-brimmed (6.5-centimetre) model
- Alessandria brushed felt, obtained from a blend of hare and rabbit fur
- 2-centimetre leather hatband
- Grosgrain cross piece stamped with a gold Borsalino logo
- Unlined interior
- Made by hand in Italy, in the workshop in Alessandria.
Rituals have a purpose. To care for your Borsalino hat, follow these simple step-by-step tips:
To maintain its shape, with both hands lift the hat using both the front and back brim. Do not take the hat from the dome.
Avoid hanging the hat always on the same side.
To remove dust, use a pure bristle brush and comb the fibers in its natural direction. Then expose the hat to a steam jet (from a kettle) to sanitize and reinvigorate the felt.
To remove small stains from the felt, use a damp cloth with a light circular motion, without excessive pressure.
To remove stains on the Moroccan, the canneté band that adorns the inside of the hat, rub gently with a white cloth soaked in a small amount of Avio stain remover, avoiding the engraved gold Borsalino logo. If the Moroccan is in leather, rub gently with a cotton swab dipped in cleansing milk.
If the hat gets wet, dab it with a soft cloth and let it dry in a ventilated place away from heat.
Keep the hat away from direct light, humidity, and heat in a moth deterrent container.
Material: 100% Tierhaar (Kaninchen / Hase)
Handmade in Italy