The Fuel Marathon jacket stands apart with its great versatility and lightness. Designed for riders who wish to ride from sunrise to sunset, no matter what extremes of temperature they face, no matter rain or shine. Thanks to the many ventilation pockets and the removable liner with its wind and water resistance, leaving the main road has never been more comfortable - wherever the adventure takes you. From the desert to the high sierras technology and nostalgia meet your needs effortlessly. With a color palette reflecting a bygone era and inspired by sand and mountain hues, this nod to the nostalgia of old is captivating. Thanks to the tough outer layer of Cordura, a Kevlar ©lining in all key abrasion areas and full CE level 2 Armour on shoulders, elbow and back, nostalgia has never been safer or more stylish.
Protection / Tech Specs
- Tough outer layer of canvas Cordura®
- Smoothways © CE level 2 armour on elbows, shoulders, and back
- Dupont Kevlar® panels on all abrasion/impact area
- Removable water and wind-resistant liner
- European certification EN17092-3:2020 Class AA
- Air venting pockets on sleeves and torso, to ensure the highest levels of temperature control across a wide temperature range.
- Multiple pockets, all waterproof and with impermeable, self-sealing zippers
- Variable velcro adjustment at waist and wrists, for increased rider comfort and security
- Side adjusting facility for correct jacket placement when in the riding position.
Wie man die richtige Grösse findet. Einfach mit einer eigenen Jacke und der Grössentabelle in den Produktbildern verglichen.