Inspired by late 40s British motorcycle jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Explorator” Waxed Canvas Jacket represents an authentic garment made of 100% Cotton Waxed Canvas Desert Tumbled 14,7 Oz by Halley Stevensons, one of the oldest waxed cotton mill in the world (since 1864 in Dundee, Scotland).
The Waxed Canvas Desert Tumbled 14,7 Oz by Halley Stevensons provided an extraordinary layer of protection against any bad weather condition: wind, rain and mug. As the name suggests, Desert is a dry wax finish. The fabric has been through a tumbling process which softens the firm handle and gives the distressed worn appearance with unique vintage aesthetic.
The lining is made of “Desert Sand” color 100% cotton, and the collar-tab closes the neck to keep you warm during winter and cold trips.
The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic Waxed Jacket Hand Made in Italy.
Designed for Seekers, Explorers and Gentlemen.
Every Jacket comes in a high quality 100% organic natural cotton Bag, laced with havana rope and with screen printed logo.
- Style: 1940s British Motorcycle Jackets
- Fit: tailoring fit
- Weight: heavyweight
- Fabric: 100% Cotton Waxed Canvas Desert Tumbled 14,7 Oz by Halley Stevensons
- Trimmings: Corduroy
- Removable closing collar-tab
- Body Lining: “Desert Sand” color 100% flannel cotton
- Sleeves Lining: “Espresso Coffee” color 100% viscose
- Slanted chest “Map” Pocket
- 3 external “Rainproof” tailoring Pockets
- Stormproof snap close wrist cuffs
- Inner windflap and outer stormflap full front length
- 2 inside Pockets with antique brass snap buttons with engraved markings
- Pockets lining in Brown color 100% cotton
- Belt-adjustable waist
- Two-way main zipper for more comfort
- Optional elbow and back Armor Pockets
- Jacquard labels
- Breathable, Windproof and Waterproof
- Hand Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps