Inspired by late 70s Racing jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Café Racer” represents an authentic garment made of vegetable tanned, drum dyed, top grain Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy) and “Espresso Coffee” color viscose lining.
The metallic zippers are made of antique brass with engraved markings.
The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic leather jacket Hand Made in Italy.
Designed for Bikers, Rockers and Gentlemen.
Every Jacket comes in a high quality 100% organic natural cotton Bag, laced with havana rope and with screen printed logo.
- Style: 1970s Racing Jacket
- Fit: tailoring fit
- Possibility of Made-to-Measure
- Weight: midweight
- Leather: vegetable tanned, drum dyed, top grain Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy)
- Lining: “Espresso Coffee” color 100% viscose
- Padding (body): 100% cotton
- Zippers: antique brass with engraved mark
- 4 zipper front Pockets
- 2 inside Pockets with antique brass snap buttons with engraved markings
- Pockets lining in Brown color 100% cotton
- Optional elbow and back Armor Pockets
- Tab-adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Hand Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps