Inspired by late 40s Sport jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Varenne” represents an authentic garment made of chrome tanned, drum dyed, full grain Steerhide from Vicenza (Italy) and “Espresso Coffee” color viscose lining.
The metallic zippers are made of antique brass with engraved markings.
The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic leather jacket Hand Made in Italy.
The name “Varenne” is a tribute to the legendary Italian horse, the best Racer of All Time.
Every Jacket comes in a high quality 100% organic natural cotton bag, laced with havana rope and with screen printed logo.
- Style: 1940s Sports Jacket
- Fit: tailoring fit
- Weight: heavyweight
- Leather: chrome tanned, drum dyed, full grain Steerhide from Vicenza (Italy)
- Lining: “Espresso Coffee” color 100% viscose
- Padding (body): 100% cotton
- Zippers: antique brass with engraved markings
- 3 zipper front Pockets
- 2 inside Pockets with antique brass snap buttons with engraved markings
- Pockets lining in Brown color 100% cotton
- Tab-adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Hand Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps